- For the dough
- 7g sachet of easy-blend yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 25ml/1fl oz olive oil
- 50ml/2fl oz warm milk
- 325ml/11fl oz warm water
- Make the dough: mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large mixing bowl and stir in the olive oil and milk. Gradually add the water, mixing well to form a soft dough.
- Turn the dough out on to a floured work surface and knead for about five minutes, until smooth and elastic. Transfer to a clean bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and leave to rise for about 1½ hours, until doubled in size.
- When the dough has risen, knock it back, then knead again until smooth, roll into a ball and set aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour until risen again.
- Preheat the oven to its highest setting.
- Divide the dough into six balls and roll each out onto a lightly floured work surface until 20cm/8in in diameter.
- Spread a little passata (or homemade tomato sauce) over each pizza base and top with your favourite toppings.
- Bake the pizzas in the oven until the bases are crisp and golden-brown around the edges and any cheese on the topping has melted.
You can freeze the dough as wellYou can freeze the dough after step 3. Divide into 6 balls and wrap each one in cling film. Defrost overnight in the fridge before proceeding with the recipe.