Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Handmade Card, Valentines,Happy Anniversary Card, i Love You Card - Greetings Card, Decoupaged Card, Die Cut Card, 3D Card





Welcome to my card shop!

For sale - Handmade Card - Anniversary, St Valentines Day or simply i Love You Card - Cute Bear Tri-fold card


Card Size - A6

This card is supplied with an envelope

The card has been left blank for your own message

CARD SHOP SAVER DEAL - Buy MORE than one card and get free postage on additional cards

I love getting custom orders, should you have any customising needs please convo and i will be happy to help if I can. My moto is if you don't ask, you don't get!

Other listings - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AmandaHLCreations

Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop should you have any ideas of things you would love to see listed in my shop please get in touch.

Follow me on Facebook to get updates of my listings and treasuries 
www.facebook.com/hlcuk

or follow me on twitter
@HLCreations

social media tags
#handmade #handmadecard #greetingscard #papercrafted #papercraft #cardmaking #creative #creativecards #keepsakecards #specialcards #valentines #iloveyou #anniversary #wife #girlfriend #partner #boyfriend #husband

No comments:

Post a Comment