Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 January 2016

SALE Valentines Gift - Unique Handknitted Wire Art Mesh Cuff bracelet


Special handknitted Beaded Pearl bracelet with heart charms


This is currently on sale


was £12.99 now only £7.99










Handmade Bracelet Designer Knitted Wire Cuff With A selection of Cream Pearl and 
Ever so soft Pink blush pearl colour beads

Knitted with buillion jewellery wire this adorable little Ladies Bracelet is unique and a 
complete one of a kind, the chain is adjustable and has chunky heart droplet beads

This has been made to average wrist diameter (approx 18cm) should the recipient 
have a smaller to larger wrist just send me the dimensions and i can tweak it so it is 
a perfect fit.

The nice thing about this cufflet is the design, it has been designed to be slack and flop
 around the wrist.

THIS WILL BE SENT IN A FREE GIFT BOX

I love getting custom orders, should you have any customising needs please convo 
and i will be happy to help. My moto is if you don't ask, you don't get!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop should you have any ideas of things 
you would love to see listed in my shop please get in touch.

Follow me on Facebook to get updates of my listings and treasuries 
www.facebook.com/hlcuk

or follow me on twitter
@HLCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment