Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 April 2016

Unicorn love! Cute little handmade unicorn card


Welcome to my card shop!

Handmade undersize 8x8 Card and envelope.

This Unicorn Card has been listed as a Birthday Card but could be used for any occasion that requires a fluffy cute Unicorn.


Inside the card has been left blank for your own message

I love getting custom orders, should you have any customising needs please convo and i will be happy to help if I can. My moto is if you don't ask, you don't get!

CARD SHOP SAVER DEAL - Buy MORE than one card and get free postage on additional cards

Other handmade cards in my shop - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HandmadeLCreations?section_id=12611146&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4

Follow me on Facebook to get updates of my listings and treasuries 
www.facebook.com/hlcuk

or follow me on twitter
@HLCreations


#handmadecard #papercrafts #greetingscard #handmadegreetingscard #specialcard #cardshop #papercrafted #cardsforspecialoccasions #decoupage #stamped #3d #cardmaking #birthday #getwell #newhome #newbaby #Anniversary #ValentinesDay #Easter #retirement #thankyou #congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment