Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 February 2016

Happy Weekend everyone!

I hope everyone is ok and has had a good week.

Things have been manic here at hlc it just seems to be one of those weeks where everything has to be done right now!

I'm so pleased it is the weekend.... what have you been upto this week?

what has your creative juices flowing?

I have so many projects on the go at the minute i have set myself a challenge to get them all completed by the end of march which is no easy feat ....




one of my latest makes was a crochet necklace i made, i bought some beautiful blue craft cotton bought from John lewis i wanted to make a necklace...

I started out my creating a crochet bib and then crochet 3 flowers - 2 medium and 1 large. I hand sewed some stunning Swarovski beads into the flower centres and attached them to the necklace

I used my ribbon ends findings and sewed some extra beaded detail her the ends.

I added some chain and made some beaded droplets just to add some detail to the chain and clasp end

I hope you like...


No comments:

Post a Comment