Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 May 2015

My Hand Crochet Baby Blanket / Cot or pram Topper

Hand Crochet Baby Blanket / Cot or pram Topper







I absolutely loved making this little Pram Blanket, this blanket is made and ready to be posted you can visit my little hand knitted and crochet baby boutique section in my Etsy shop here






This has been hand crochet by myself using lots of different techniques and lots of gorgeous pastel shades of baby wool

Un-stretched the blanket measures 27 Inches x 22 inches - this baby blanket has been designed as a pram/cot/carseat topper blanket (pretty topper). 
In shades of pinks, lilacs, blue and white

It also features a shell scallop border and is completely my own pattern. I never make two of the same design unless it is a special order for example for twins, so this blanket is extra unique

There is no right or wrong side the adjoining edges of the squares add a lovely frame to each square on one-side and a smooth stitched effect on the other.


Care requirements: Hand-wash and lay flat to dry so it doesn't loose its shape

Dispatch - the only day i don't post is a Saturday as my local post office is closed. I aim to dispatch orders as quickly as possible usually within 24-48 hours of purchase unless this is a custom order which we can discuss at the point of ordering.

Delivery: have piece of mind whether your order is in the UK or overseas the postage for this item comes with tracking details and insurance.

I love getting custom orders, should you have any customising needs please convo and i will be happy to help. My moto is if you don't ask, you don't get!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop should you have any ideas of things you would love to see listed in my shop please get in touch.

Follow me on Facebook to get updates of my listings and treasuries 
www.facebook.com/hlcuk

or follow me on twitter
@HLCreations

Media Tags:
#HANDKNITTED #KNITTED #BABY #COUTURE #BABYBOUTIQUE #BABYBLANKET #PRAMBLANKET #BLANKEY #CROCHETBLANKET #HANDCROCHET #HANDCROCHETBABYBLANKET #BABYCOUTURE #BABYSHOP #BABYSHOWER #BABYGIFT #BLANKETTOPPER #NEWBORN #REBORNDOLL #ITSAGIRL #BABYGIRL #HANDMADELITTLECREATIONS #HANDMADE #HANDCRAFTED #BUYHANDMADE #CRAFTOLOGY








No comments:

Post a Comment