Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 May 2015

Agapanthus - From the Heart Design Sheet - curvy scallops

From the heart design sheet


What you will need to make this card



This card has been made by Gwyneth George

This is how Gwyneth made it


I printed the design onto Super Smooth white card and cut out the pieces. I took a white square card and stuck the scalloped paper ribbon down directly on the fold side before trimming off the excess. I stuck the base layer of the image directly to the card near the top right. I then stuck a blank greetings panel towards the bottom left using 1mm deep double sided foam tape and used the same tape to build up the central scallped pyramid. I finished off the card with several sizes of the same coloured faux gems. A lovely image that would be great for Mother's Day, Get Well or a Birthday card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment