Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 October 2016

Happy Saturday!! Feeling rather festive today

I have had a real chill out day it's been lovely! The weather outside has been awful so we stayed in.

I caught up on my jobs and have been doing some knitting, I finished off the headband i started to knit last night and have made another and finished it! Finishing an item is a rarity i seem to have so many HFP's on the go it's unreal... one day, i tell myself, one day

Well, it's that time of year (even though I'm a few weeks late) Christmas Cake Bake weekend

The fruit has been soaking in brandy all day and is going lovely and plump, i love that smell of brandy and the fruit it brings back so many lovely memories

I use the same recipe every year it's Delia Smiths recipe, a combination of her Grandmothers with a few Delia twists

Thought i would share it, its so easy to make and the results a perfect!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment