Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 September 2016

Happy Monday! My makes of the day

Well it's been a very busy day here at handmadelittlecreations HQ I've been making fabric hearts..


I love making these as it combined many techniques i love







The nights are definitely drawing in! The heating has had to go on tonight and looking outside it's dark. I'm not ready for the cold weather. It plays havoc with my old bones.
 I suffer with various arthritis  related issues and really do struggle in the winter.
ONE thing i have found this last couple of years is knitting and crochet helps alleviate some of the pains in my hands and fingers. I have swapped all my metal needles for bamboo and i really believe it has helped me whenever i start to get stiff and sore hands and fingers the needles and yarn come out

No comments:

Post a Comment