Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 September 2015

Hand knitted Christmas Gift Ideas

The Story of these little makes - I have to be careful as i have arthritis in my neck and shoulders and the cold damp weather can really cause problems so i designed lots of patterns for these as they are so vital to me during the cold months. 

I am building a collection of funky super snuggly knits for my Etsy shop, why not pop by and take a peek

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/218595613/handknitted-scarf-purple-knitted-chunky?ref=related-3



About this particular scarf:
Handknitted Scarf With Appliqué Handknitted Roses, vines and leaves

In beautiful shades or purple and charcoal grey with green leaves and vines

I knit this with Beautiful Rowan Merino 100% purple and Green Wool and Purple Patons DK Wool

The Scarf measures 70" Long, enough to wrap your neck then both tails hanging down

To keep updated with new items in my shop follow me on Facebook where i post my makes


No comments:

Post a Comment