Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 June 2015

Handmade Chunky Beaded Necklace

Handmade Chunky Beaded Necklace, Chunky Beaded Necklace, Pink, Lime green, Statement, Vibrant, Handmade Jewellery, Handmade necklace






I really enjoyed making this piece, I was brave withe colours as i am a typical black and silver girl. I popped this up on Facebook to gather opinions and i was pleased everyone loved it so I have popped it in my Etsy shop. This piece is looking for a new home!! I hope you like it. 

It's a very versatile piece that would look great to add a statement focus to an outfit like a little black dress but equally looks great with denims.

It also has a decent length extender chain so you can vary the length depending on your outfit that day

This is a complete OOAK (one of a kind) I never replicate any of my designs so you will have a one off statement piece.

Made in a smoke and pet free home

*If you are not in the UK please check to see if your country allows jewellery to be imoprted as come countries have restrictions** This is the buyers responsibility

#BEADED #JEWELLERY #JEWELRY #HANDMADEJEWELLERY #HANDBEADED #BEADING #NECKLACE #HANDMADENECKLACE #VIBRANT #STATEMENTNECKLACE #STATEMENTPIECE #CHUNKYBEADS #LARGEBEADS #PINKNECKLACE #LIMEGREEN #SILVER #CHOKERNECKLACE #LONGNECKLACE



No comments:

Post a Comment