Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Jewellery kits

I have been asked numerous times if I make kits for the jewellery items I make... I plan on posting some of the projects i am making if anyone is immersed in purchasing a kit key in touch....

Project #001

Wire mesh art jewellery

- gorgeous knitted wire mesh cuff bracelet, this kit would be fine for a beginner jewellery maker it is a simple technique that can be mastered rather quickly....

Here is an item I have made using one of my kits


You will get everything you need in this kit to make a beautiful wire mesh bracelet. The bracelets usually retail for any where from £9.99 - £14.99 depending on your targeted market audience... If you look on etsy or folksy for a wire mesh cuff bracelet you will be expected to pay £29.99+ in time you will be able to adapt the instructions to include more diddly bits to add...

In this kit you will get:

Wire mesh to make the bracelet
1 pair of knitting needle skewers
A selection of beads
Findings for your bracelet
Instructions

This kit will be available to buy from 6.99 once you have the instructions you will be able to make is time and time again. If anyone is interested in me adding this kit to eBay for you to buy please get in touch

You can email me at handmadelittlecreations@hotmail.co.uk

Currently is kit is available in silver....

Thanks x


No comments:

Post a Comment